Thursday, March 09, 2006

Working tonight- hostessing first time

and it's going to be a crash course cause I was not supposed to start until next week. The one who was supposed to work tonight is sick. Being empathetic, I worked it out where I'm going in around 6 when Jay gets home (he was planning on being later tonight). At least I'll get free dinner ;o) Correct that- B just called, she's gonna hostess and I'm gonna serve. oy. I hope I make some money!

I do have some tests tomorrow, so I need to come *right* home and study after watching IDOL! :p I have priorities and all .....
Speaking of-
I don't even LIKE Melissa Ethridge and my girl ROCKED Tuesday! The hair on my arms was standing up in the first verse!! Randy said she "threw in some country", that wasn't her throwing country in, that was her voice! :p lol
and if Katherine keeps those kinds of performances up, I'm gonna have to kick lil Paris off my sig!!! Huh? I just about got the McFever!!!

My predictions?

Bottom three will be Kinnik, Melissa, and possibly Ayla, but I think Kinnik and Melissa, really. IMO it was a bad night for Melissa...

As for the boys-
I'm skeert for my boy Kevin- I spent 15 minutes continuously voting for him- only getting a busy signal like, less than ten times during the whole 15 minutes! :( My hope is waneing.

I believe Will will go this week, and If by chance Kevin makes it to the next round- I think Gideon will go ... it seems the consensus is it will be Kevin and Will though.

I didn't like Elliot this week, I agree with what Simon said ;o) He was real good last week though! But ya know I have the same feelings as my friend Debbie, about Mandisa, as she does with Elliot. I am not sure she's gonna make it based on her appearance- I hate it, but that's my gut speaking :( It is "American" Idol, I'd like to think American was not like that but I don't think we'll see different.


I am really excited about seeing Bo Bice tonight though! Whew! PTL for DVR!

Like my new sig?

1 Comments:

Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

So, how did it go at work?

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home