Monday, February 27, 2006

Test / Grade results for this week

I got my tests back from Friday- I made a 98 1/3 on my Finance test, and a 99 on my Algebra test (missed a sign...); got my self introduction presentation grade back, and even though I went six minutes OVER the time limit (baptists...)- I STILL (by the grace of God!!) made the highest B!! PTL!! Everything else was "perfect" except for one thing and I got one pt taken off for that. ~whew~ I tell ya! I was sweating that grade big time!

I woke up this morning with great pain in my left wrist / thumb joint. So bad I made Jay find my arm / wrist splint and I wore that all day. Not sure what's going on but boy does it hurt when I move it "just so".

I can't think of anything else right now, my head's hurting :( Oh I did start a new blog "
Pink Power" for MK, and I made a couple new graphics-

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Not so sure about the blinkie but it'll do, don't ya think? That's what I'll have up here if there's anything going on at Pink Power ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home