Thursday, February 23, 2006

MK Moment

It's no wonder I keep going back to my MK stuff. All it takes is a decision to sign up, a decision to succeed, self discipline, determination, and most of all- faith in the Lord that he will bring you through it- since he is the one who brings you to it in the first place!!

I just received this email, and while it's not majoly different from a lot of the stories you hear from Directors, what struck me was the conditions she worked this in ...--






by Missy:
Linda, I am so blown away by this. It is not going to break any records, but I still got a raise this year - in the midst of Gracie’s cancer, a new baby, and being in a coma! How can you not love this company? Just wanted to share. Thanks for all that you do to help me build my future!

Sincerely,
Missy


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Missy


Hey you guys! I just got my income statement from Mary Kay for this year. WOW! I wanted to share with you my income increases since I started my business in March of 2002. These are total prizes, commissions, car payments etc from Mary Kay. These figures do not include any of my sales.

2002 - $4,570.97
2003 – $23,937.72
2004 – $66,197.90
2005 – $85,682.46

Did you give yourself a raise this year? What are you waiting for? You have as much on the ball as I do! Dear friends, focus on building your business!!! The rewards are beyond belief. I am currently working 20-25 hours per week. Could you find 20 hours a week to build your business for 80K each year??

Gratefully leading,

Missy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home