Thursday, March 30, 2006

Need prayers this afternoon / evening

UPDATE:
Turns out, my mom can be a drama queen. There was a quarter merit to what she said, but everything is straightened out now. The other hostess still did not speak one word to me last night. I also have the feeling she's whined and is trying to play the martyer role with any servers who will listen. Uhg ...

I just went to pick up Hannah, and mom felt the need to tell me what she observed at the restaurant the other night when she was in there ... they've hired another hostess. To work at night. Which means either I am being fired or the one I had a run in last week is quitting. The first is more likely. I have a whole host of feelings about this, but the worst is, if they are letting me go, the fact that my own neice knew about it this whole week and has not bothered to fill me in on it, but let me go into work tonight thinking nothing's going on :o/

1 Comments:

Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Hopefully it's just that they decided to hire another waitress, or someone else quit. ((Hugs))

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home